THE PERFECT LABEL SEARCH IS DONE!!! And now we have the best quality label sheets!
Lisa Zimmer has done all the work and found these labels for us. If you were a part of WWZD18, she provided templates for you. Now you can make your own very easily.
2)Make your own template simply click "word"
Times New Roman and size 8 for Lemon but a smaller font is needed for longer names
3) If you have a template simply click "PDF"-
1. Follow your usual printing process.
2. Use a blank sheet of paper for your practice sheet!
3. Follow your printer’s settings and select
100% scale. Avoid selecting ‘fit to printable area’.
Selecting 100% scale will help make sure each will
print more centred onto their individual label.
4. Select correct paper type (ie: matte). Identifying the type of paper you’re
printing on will reduce smudging.
>>Load one sheet of labels at a time<<
>>first print the document on plain paper with 100% printer margins, before attempting the sticker sheets<<